Why get Auto Insurance?
Ultimate Peace of Mind
Despite the legal requirement, auto insurance provides you with ultimate peace of mind knowing that you are protected from the unforeseen.
Unique Insurance Needs
To ensure that your policy meets your unique needs, we will help you pick and choose which coverages should make up your auto insurance package.
We will go above and beyond to help you obtain affordable coverage you can count on. We will make sure that you are taking advantage of all auto insurance discounts you qualify for.
Since accidents are inevitable, a certain level of auto insurance is required by law in nearly all 50 states. Each state has varying auto insurance requirements, so it is important to know how much coverage you are required to purchase. Even though these requirements are put in place for liability coverage, it is highly recommended that you work with your insurance agent to determine the most appropriate levels to meet your insurable needs. The minimum required auto insurance does not always equal the most protective, emphasizing the importance of seeking a custom tailored auto insurance policy.
New York Auto Insurance Requirements:
- $10,000 in property damage liability coverage for a single accident
- $25,000 for bodily injury liability coverage and $50,000 for the death of a person in a single accident
- $50,000 for bodily injury liability coverage and $100,000 for the death of two or more people in a single accident
AUTO INSURANCE COVERAGES Just as each individual is unique, so are your insurable needs. That is why the experienced professionals at ARC Underwriting Partners, Inc. will go above and beyond to customize an auto insurance package that meets your needs. There are a variety of coverages available for you to pick and choose form, depending on which coverages are necessary to safeguard your assets to the fullest.
Available Auto Insurance Coverage Options:
- Bodily Injury Liability (Required by Law)
- Property Damage Liability (Required by Law)
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist
- Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection
AUTO INSURANCE DISCOUNTS There are an abundance of life events that can make your auto insurance premiums more expensive. We understand that many of these factors are out of your control, which is why we go above and beyond to ensure that you are utilizing all auto insurance discounts you qualify for. Whether you are experiencing elevated auto insurance rates after adding your teen driver to your policy or after purchasing a new car, we will help you seek affordable coverage you can count on.
Possible Auto Insurance Discounts Include:
- Multi-Policy Discount: Bundling your coverages so that you hold all of your insurance policies with one agency is the easiest way to save and will also provide you with convenience in your daily life.
- Multi-Car Discount: You can also save behind-the-wheel when you have multiple cars. If you are considering adding your teen driver to your policy, consider the benefits of the multi-car discount.
- Good Student Discount: Insuring a teen driver is notoriously expensive, but you can enjoy a financial reward when your child maintains a B average in school or a 3.0 GPA.
- Vehicle Equipment Discount: Insuring a brand new car can be expensive, especially if you are more familiar insuring an older car. However, opting for extra safety features such as an anti-theft system or daytime running lights can save on auto insurance.